1. Which of the following are included in territory management?
D. All of the Above
2.Irreversible data loss can result from clicking Enable Territory Management from Scratch.
3.Which of the following is TRUE about connection finder
A. Connection Finder allows you to SMS Partners to find out if they are Salesforce customers
B. Connection Finder allows you to email surveys to find out if your partners are Salesforce customers
C. Connection Finder allows you to check whether the salesforce.com is LIVE or not
D. Connection Finder allows you to set up a Connection with your customers
4.__________ allows companies that sell through indirect sales channels to maximize the return on their channel investments and increase channel revenues
A. Partner Relationship Management
B. Customer Relationship Management
C. Service Management
D. None of the Above
5.Data is to be plotted against time. Which Dashboard component is best suited for this purpose
A. Bar chart
B. Line chart
C. Visual Force Page
D. Funnel Chart
6.An administrator notices there are too many duplicate records, numerous sharing rules, and a large number of manually shared records. Which situation may this be a symptom of?
A. Role hierarchy that has too few roles.
B. Sharing model that is too public.
C. Sharing model that is too private.
D. Object permissions on profiles that are too restrictive.
7. In Salesforce Territory Management, which statement describes how a territory hierarchy is different from a role hierarchy?
A. Territory hierarchy grants login access to all users in a territory.
B. Territory hierarchy supports assigning users to multiple territories.
C. Territory hierarchy automatically assigns users to sales teams in the territory.
D. Territory hierarchy gives users in a territory full edit access to all accounts in that territory.
8. An administrator wrote a field update action for a workflow rule on a field that is hidden via Field- Level Security. When the workflow rule triggers, what happens to the data in the hidden field?
A. The field will fail to update and remain in its original state.
B. The field is updated, even though it is hidden.
C. The field will only update if the rule was triggered by a time-based trigger.
D. The field will only update if the user has “Modify All Data” enabled in the profile.
9. A developer wants to create a mashup to display a contact’s location using Google Maps. Which of the following is not a necessary step in developing this mashup?
A. Deciding on the parameters needed for submission
B. Creating an S-control to pass the URL to Google Maps
C. Creating a URL with merge fields to pass to Google Maps
10. A company called Universal Containers would like to track bugs within Salesforce. The company needs to track the bug’s severity and type as well as its status and description. Bugs should be related to cases, but the bug’s owner will be different than the owner of the case. How can the Universal Containers administrator meet these requirements?
A. Create a section on the case page layout
B. Create a field on cases
C. Create a custom object for bugs and relate it to cases
D. Create a relationship between the standard bug object and the standard case object.
11. A company currently uses the standard Salesforce CRM product and pricebook objects. Is it possible for this company to publish product and pricebook information to its corporate Web site so customers in different regions see the correct product catalog with prices in the local currency?
A. Yes, with the customer portal.
B. No, it is not possible to present multicurrency data.
C. Yes, by building a custom integration following the X-to-Web design pattern.
D. No, it is not possible to present data stored in standard objects other than cases and solutions to a Web site.
1. b | 2. a | 3. b | 4. a | 5. b | 6. c | 7. b | 8. b | 9. d | 10. c | 11. c