1. Salesforce.com recommends setting the sharing to private for the objects on which you grant “Read” access for your site?
2. On the Candidate object, there is a hover on candidate experience which shows some information. User wants to add additional information in that page. What needs to be done?
A. User has to change a Mini page layout
B. User has to change candidate page layout
C. User has to change a hover record type
D. User has to change Hover Layout
3.How many Asset records can be imported via Import Wizard?
D. Asset Records cannot be imported via Import Wizard
4.If a field is required in the page layout and read only in the field-level security settings then what will happen?
A. The page layout overrides the field-level security and the field will be required only for the user
B. The field-level security overrides the page layout and the field will be read only for the user
C. This case will never arise and if tried an error will be thrown
D. Both will be over ridden by the Profile level permissions
5. Which of the following objects cannot be imported via the Import Wizard?
D. Person Accounts
6. Report charts are included in emailed reports.
7. Can a user create their own Tab Style while creating the Custom Tabs?
8.Due to which reasons analytical snapshot fails?
A. Source report has been deleted
B. Running user is inactive
C. Report has been changed to Matrix report
D. All of the above
9.Custom Tabs are part of ______ in (Model – View – Controller) Relationship?
10.Formatting of report is maintained when it is exported via Export Details?
11. Only Customer Portals can be used for self-registration in Salesforce.com Sites
12. If you schedule a report to run on the 31st day of every month, then the report runs on
A. Last Day of Every Month
B. Last Day of those Months which have 31 Days
C. Last Day of those Months which have 31 Days for rest of the months Report is scheduled on 1st
D. No such criteria is available for Scheduling
1. a | 2. a | 3. d | 4. b | 5. c | 6. b | 7. a | 8. d | 9. b | 10. b | 11. a | 12. b