1.If you have an email campaign and a telemarketing campaign that both influenced the same opportunity, and you designated the email campaign as the primary campaign source, the campaign statistics opportunities fields will be populated for the?
A. Email Campaign
B. Telemarketing Campaign
C. Both Campaigns
2. True or False - A Record Type may determine the default value of a picklist field.
3. True or False - It is possible to share a custom object record manually.
4. True or False - If a profile does not have access to an application, that profile will also not have access to the tabs and objects of that application.
5. True or False - Fields hidden using Field Level Security are subject to Data Validation Rules.
6. The Opportunity stage related list can be customized to show changes to specific fields on the opportunity?
7. How can a developer get a Custom Object added to the quick create list
A. Add the object through home page component settings
B. It is added automatically
C. Expose a custom tab for the custom object
D. Enable the quick create on the user profile
8. What minimum level of access is required on account to add a task to it?
D. Any of the above
9. Which of the following is NOT a step in creating a junction object?
A. Creating the custom object to serve as the junction object between the two master objects
B. Creating two master-detail relationships
C. Customizing the related lists on the page layouts of the two master objects
D. Creating two lookup relationships
10. A Workflow Approval process may be used for all of the following objects EXCEPT:
1.a | 2. a | 3. a | 4. b | 5. a | 6. b | 7. c | 8. b | 9. d | 10. b