1. Values on the Converted leads can be edited?
2. If a lead, with a single marketing campaign is converted, the campaign information will map to the newly created contact and opportunity record and will be available for reporting?
3. True or False - Default values are available for standard text fields.
4. Which of the following is a Precondition for enabling the Territory Management?
A. Customizable Forecasting
B. Standard Forecasting
C. Active Currency
D. None of the above
5. If you want List of Positions which Dashboards will you use?
6. A developer has created a time-based workflow that escalates a Lead record 10 days after it has been created if no updates have occurred. What is the best way for the developer to test that the new time based workflow rule is functioning?
A. Create a new lead record; view the outbound messages queue
B. Setup the developer for time-based workflow queue; create a new lead record; view the time-based workflow queue
C. Create a new lead record; view the time-based workflow queue
D. None of the Above
7.It's possible to view a forecast based on the following:
Territory, Product Family, Date Range, Sales Team
A. Product Family, Date Range, Sales Team
B. Territory, Product Family, Date Range
C. Territory, Product Family, Sales Team
D. Date Range, Sales Team
8. Which type of field cannot be universally required?
9. When configuring Customizable Forecasting, you can set which of the following Forecast Dates for determining which opportunities contribute to the forecast?
A. Opportunity Close Date Only
B. Product Date Only
C. Schedule Date Only
D. Commit Date
E. Opportunity Close Date, Product Date, Schedule Date
10. What is the use of checking the Marketing User checkbox at the User level?
A. User can create campaigns
B. User can import Leads
C. User can work in marketing Application
D. User can be assigned marketing manager profile
E. User can work on Campaign object
F. None of the above
1. b | 2. a | 3. a | 4. a | 5. a | 6. c | 7. b | 8. a | 9. e | 10. b