1. How can you create Many to Many relationship in salesforce.com?
A. Create a direct Many to Many relationship
B. Use a junction Object
C. Use a piece of code to relate both objects
D. Not Possible to create Many to Many relationship in salesforce.com
2. Can Dashboard Components be retrieved from Recycle Bin on deletion?
3.How many external Id’s are allowed on an object?
4. What can not be done with the profiles ?
A. Control the tab access
B. Set the CRUD permissions
C. Give access to records by modifying the record types
D. Control password settings
5.Which functionality is NOT available on the Custom Object?
A. Validation Rules
B. Assignment Rules
D. Record Types
6.Which of the following can be done by the Pagelayout Editor?
A. Make a Field Mandatory
B. Make a Field Read-Only
C. Both A & B
D. None of Above
7. Which of the following is not allowed?
A. Master (Custom object) and Detail (Standard object)
B. Master (Custom object) and Detail (Custom object)
C. Look Up between (Standard object) and (Standard object)
D. Look Up between (Standard object) and (Custom object)
8. How many different Master – Detail relationships can exist on the detail object side?
9. What happens when a parent record is deleted in the Parent Child model having a Lookup Relationship between Parent - Child Objects?
A. Child records are also deleted
B. Shows an error
C. Cant delete the record
D. Child records are not deleted
10. How the formula will look like if you want to calculate the date/time difference b/w created date?
A. Today() – datevalue(created date)
B. Created date – Now()
C. Now() – created date
D. DateValue(created date) – today()
1. b | 2. b | 3. c | 4. c | 5. b | 6. c | 7. a | 8. b | 9. d | 10. c